Equilibrium innovates and manages sustainability-driven real asset investment strategies and products for institutional investors.
We believe sustainability creates economic value and portfolio advantage.
Sustainability is seeing and expressing the value in reduction, re-use, recycle and resilience.
Sustainability is risk management and adaptation in a changing climate and society.
Sustainability drives alpha returns from and with intentional positive impact in our environment and community.
Sustainability is growth, opportunity, and advantage.
We build proprietary sustainability driven real assets investment strategies in two sectors:
• Agriculture & Food
• Water, Waste & Energy
These sectors are being transformed and reshaped by:
• Climate adaptation and resilience
• Changing consumer and business usage
These sustainability drivers are coming together, shifting the value chain, redefining the points of control, and driving new business models. Our proprietary research translates these trends into investable assets and strategies.
Our firm is organized around four functions:
• Innovation and research to deliver unique scalable investment product.
• Management and operations for portfolios of productive real assets.
• Structuring, administration, and reporting on our portfolio performance, delivering transparency, returns, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
• Capital formation to deliver both current returns and future appreciation.
With offices in San Francisco, Portland, and London, we serve a global list of institutional investors.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.