- We believe you can deliver alpha returns and intentional positive impact in our environment and global communities. Our job is to deliver that every day and to build it at scale.
- We operate at the intersection of sustainability, climate adaptation and resilience, and institutional capital markets.
- We get to work in the future of food, agriculture, water-waste-energy re-use, recycle, and reduction.
- We put a “face” on high concept words like resilience.
- We measure our results and impact in megatons of reduction or output, and we measure our use of natural resources by the square meter and by the liter.
- We operate at institutional scale.
- We like operating experience, domain depth, math, and just a touch of “different.”
- We argue, forcefully and respectfully, to drive the best results for our investors and ourselves.
- We believe that your life is both your family AND our work.
- We offer a unique opportunity for you to align your values with value creation.
- You have to want to work in a team and belong in our culture.
Our jobs are organized around four functions:
- Innovation and research to deliver unique scalable investment product.
- Source, manage and operate portfolios of productive real assets.
- Structure, administer, and report on our portfolio performance, delivering transparency, returns, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
- Capital formation to deliver both current returns and future appreciation.
We have offices in San Francisco, Portland, and London. We serve a global list of institutional investors.